Monday 10 December 2012

Obligatory Intro

I am Paps. I'm purple, I'm a faggot, and I'm an elf. I make pretty things. Texture mods for TERA, to be precise. and this half-assed blog'll be where I showcase their progress or upload 'em. Maybe I'll whore out other people's work if I like it. Contact me about that if you're a modder. It'd be nice to get a network going. Maybe sometimes sharing what inspires me to make something, or what I use to make it. Mostly for the convenience of sharing all of my work without having to give people a million links. That, and I can't expect everyone to follow me where I usually post. In the spirit of where I'm used to posting, you can feel free to comment on anything anonymously, and say whatever the fuck you need to about my mods. I'm not about to delete comments because they aren't praising me or anything. While I love compliments and criticism, I'd really appreciate "bug reports". See some pixels where they shouldn't be? Is something glowing the wrong colour? Did I forget to line up some seams at some places? Please, let me know. With screenshots of the issue, preferably.

4 comments:

  1. Ur a fucking faget Paps, and I love you for it. May this blog be filled with a million wonderfully outrageous moddy things.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I look forward to your many lewd mods

    ReplyDelete
  3. papillon? is that you?

    ReplyDelete