Wednesday 26 December 2012

Black Dapper Vampir Hats

Retextures the Agnitor faction Dapper Vampir Hat to be black.


Always got a gothic lolita vibe from this hat, but I didn't enjoy the full red colouring. I kept a bit of a red trim, so for all that had built their outfit around it's original full red colour would still match it. Figured I'd do the male version too, just because.


Installation:

1. Go to your TERA installation, and locate your TERA\Client\S1Game\CookedPC\Art_Data folder.
Do you see both Packages and _Packages folders? Y/N
YES: Proceed to CH - > PC
NO: you should create a series of folders, and place your mod in something that looks like this:
Client\S1Game\CookedPC\Art_Data\_Packages\CH\Accessory
3. Place the Acc_014_F.gpk and Acc_014_M.gpk (From the Download below) in TERA\Client\S1Game\CookedPC\Art_Data\_Packages\CH\Accessory.

7 comments:

  1. So I have a request, if its too much work, don't worry about it. Could you mod the NA elin stuff so it has the boyshort, but is basically the bikini mod? I like the boyshorts, though the other censoring is a bit much. Again, if its too much work, no biggie, My elin are gonna be in full dresses anyway.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will refer you to this fantastic guide! http://gamevixenzone.ryonani.com/resource-modding-17/guide-how-swap-armors-tera-141/

      Delete
    2. I was just coming back to ask you what programs you used to mod... lol

      Delete
  2. Could you upload a copy of PC_Weapons_00.gpk? I thought I had saved the original version, but I guess I didn't. I'd really appreciate it. ^.^;;

    ReplyDelete
  3. If it's not too much trouble, could I request a version of the eyepatch that's simply an eyepatch without the pirate decal?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Could i ask what did you do to your elin's lips? That red is really hot but i know theres no way to get them on that face

    ReplyDelete
  5. can you post mod for costume?

    ReplyDelete