Thursday 3 April 2014

Dyeing the Undyable

This is no mod, rather a helpful in-game tip for fellow fashionistas. Do you wish the Quandary Bazaar, Santia, and even the Shimmering & Black Label templates were dyeable? Well, I'm here to tell you they actually are! Right under your noses.

Step 1: Transfer the looks of your undyable to a useable piece of gear.
(Protip: Best to put it on a 'white' piece of gear that doesn't soulbind for future tradability/sharing with alts)


Step 2: Equip desired transferred items, and close your character menu.


Step 3: Click on the dye you wish to use: Apothecary, 1-hour or otherwise, and reopen your character menu.


 Step 4: From your character menu only, right click your desired equipped item, and it will find its way to your dye menu! Select colour!


Step 5: Rinse and repeat until you've achieved your desired level of fabulousness.


5 comments:

  1. Someone gave me this tip a few minutes ago, and it works wonders for now. But it will probably be fixed sooner or later...
    Anyway, thanks a lot for sharing this trick ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still dont get it. I blame my lack of english knowledge. What exactly do I have to do?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Which steps are you struggling with?

      Delete
    2. It's the first step that I dont get it.

      The rest I finally understood it.

      Delete
  3. I'd say this is outdated by now? As the equipment remodeller is gone...

    ReplyDelete