Friday 14 March 2014

Magic Flying Carpet

Retextures the Flying Carpet Mount to a persian styled rug theme.


I really, really hated seeing this mount. I never had one, but always thought it was quite an eyesore. I still don't own one, but now every time I see one, I don't have to cringe in disgust at eyerapingly neon colours. Honestly, I expected better of an AA game than what looked like babby's first 3DSMax project.


Installation:


1. Drag & Drop the included 'Client' folder into your TERA installation directory. You'll know you're in the right place when you see another 'Client' folder too. It's okay to merge the folders, as this mod will not overwrite any of your files. No need to worry about backing up! It simply adds it to a new directory entirely, and your game will read it, leaving your original safe and unharmed.

 Uninstallation:

1. You only need to go to 'TERA\Client\S1Game\CookedPC\Art_Data\_Packages\CH\NPC', and delete the Vehicle_Carpet.gpk should you want to uninstall.

No comments:

Post a Comment